Monday, March 23, 2009

Various Artists - Radiohead: Me And This Army Remixes (2005)



Genre: Hip Hop / Rock / Remix
Release: 2005
Preview & Preview

01. Everything In Its Wrong Place
02. Idioteque Calisthenics (ft. gift of gab & cut chemist)
03. Change The Beat - MF Doom (pz wicket child remix)
04. Daytona 500 - Ghostface (panzah zandahz iron lung remix)
05. Rapperfection - Edan (ft. mr. lif. national anthem mash-up)
06. At Ease
07. Creep (ft. fred from fitter happier)
08. Me & This Army (ft. sev statik & a shitty mic)
09. D.D.T. - Kool Keith (panzah zandazh paperbag remix)
10. Itsoweezee - De La Soul (pz i will remix)
11. How Ya Want It - Jungle Brothers (pz punchup remix)
12. No Surprises (None at all, really)
13. Sooo Tired
14. You & What Army (bonus beats to bust rhymes to in the shower)
15. Planet Telex Loop (bonus beats to bust rhymes to in the shower)
16. Paranoid Android (bonus beats to bust rhymes to in the shower)

Download


At my first listen I didn't like this a lot. Yesterday (maybe more than two years later), I decided to put it on again when I saw this on my Ipod. Seems this is pretty impressive! Don't know why I do like it now; probably because I wasn't a big Radiohead-fan a few years back.

Oh, and definitely check this out as well.

No comments: