
Genre: Classic / Jazz
Release: 2009
Preview
1. Fall In Love
2. Antiquity
3. Nag Champa
4. Find A Way
Support Dilla's mother:
BUY
Thanks to Dmack09 for the heads up about this (pretty impressive) Dilla Tribute!
Support Dilla's mother:
BUY
Thanks to Dmack09 for the heads up about this (pretty impressive) Dilla Tribute!



11 comments:
this is pure genius. so well composed, shows the level of talent here. ive heard some of these tracks floating around the last year, so happy on a release!
thanks, found it elsewhere.. we don't need the link just the name :)
Thanks again.
for only 4 dollars, i bought it. better than a big mac.
hey brotha that's kind of WACK to post a file share link to this record. if you know anything about it you'll know this is a benefit for j dilla's mother ("ma dukes") who herself is dying of lupus and has been shut out of the dilla estate by some scum bag lawyers. have an ounce of respect.
I always find it odd that people who are so against file sharing end up on a blog with links to file sharing sites in the first place. You might want to do your research and see how much of the proceeds from releases like this actually end up in the hands of Ma Dukes in this case, or any other tribute release. Most of the time after the money has been taken out for marketing, mastering it's pennies. Ends up being a total insult to the person/persons in question.
why even post whole albums? whats your end game here? for e-props? wow these guys are giving me props for posting albums in the interwebz? haha herb!
@ Anonymous:
1) I only posted a BUY-link to notify people about this release.
2) I don't do it for "e-props", I do it because I want to spread GOOD music. Want to open minds of people who are struggling to find good Hip Hop.
3) What's YOUR end game for posting on blogs you hate?
Any possible way you can get this album Slakah The Beatchild “Soul Movement Vol.1″
Is there a CD version release planned ? Thanks.
All I got to say is thank you for opening my eyes to this and F*(k the haters
Post a Comment