That's right, a few minutes ago Musical Schizophrenia hit the magical number of 1.000.000 unique visits!!!! For the non-believers, a screenshot.
Oh, and 35% first time visitors and 65% returning visitors - so good to see most people are coming back!
We are in the air for ten months, so I am very proud to reach this number in quite a short period of time! Oh, and it's excluding my own visits, because I blocked my IP's.
Thanks to everyone! All the authors, all the visitors and everyone who showed their love and hate to our blog. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!
MS won't stop and will rock on for as long as we can :)
Work is in progress, but we gonna celebrate this with
Musical Schizophrenia - The Best So Far... Volume 4
CD 1: Jazzy 1
CD 2: Jazzy 2
CD 3: Funky
CD 4: Boom Bap
So a big collection of The best of the best on this blog. We are uploading/collecting it as we speak, so stay tuned for that!!
---
About The Find, we have a small delay: Issue Three will drop mid/end April now!!! We want to make sure to release a solid issue instead of a rushed mediocre one - that's why. In the mean time, re-read our previous issues or spread the word.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Damn Heaps your blowing up haha
Hey I wasn't able to contact you about working on The Find this time around because I didn't have internet connection but I definitely am still on board. Hit me up if theres any way i can help
Woooooo!
Congratz! Love the albums you guys post here so im hooked 4 life.
RespeKt!
Will always return to your blog as it is the best source to discover some good hip hop!
Hope to see a Gangstarr contest!
Thanks for taking the time for it!
Post a Comment