
Genre: Hip Hop
Release: 2008
01. Voicemail
02. Wildkick
03. Breakdown
04. OverTakes Me
05. High Yellow Stacey
06. Question Why
07. Friendly Fire
08. Wildkick (Outro)
03. Breakdown
04. OverTakes Me
05. High Yellow Stacey
06. Question Why
07. Friendly Fire
08. Wildkick (Outro)
So a while back Bügel posted a link to Let The Beat Build (see preview). I played that track pretty much since then, really good, so I decided to search for some music. Finally I found this free album on his website. Pretty good, he covers/samples/remakes rock- and indiesongs with, of course, a big flavour of Hip Hop. Personally I love Breakdown, a 'cover' of Jack Johnson. Check it out, I am sure you like it!
Another free album is dropping this month by the way. Keep your eyes and ears open for that.



1 comment:
he not bad at all he is very aswem ppl check this out
Post a Comment