Friday, June 26, 2009

V.A. - Jackson 5 Soul Source Remixes Vol.01 & 02

Genre : Soul \ Reworks

Release : 2000 & 2001

Country : Japan

Vol.01 :
1. I Want You Back(Readymade FiveTwo Four Mix)-Yasuhara Konishi
2. Darling Dear(Rejuvenated By MURO Mix)- MURO
3. Its Great To Be Here(Kenny Dope Mix)- Kenny Dope
4. I Wanna Be Where You Are- Monday Michiru
5. ABC(Love Stream Mix)- Kayoko Kimura Featuring Fireflys
6. Hum Along And Dance- United Future Orginization
7. Ill Be There(SCOF Mix)- Small Circle Of Friends
8. ABC (Kubota Takeshi Remix)- Kubota Takeshi
9. I Want You Back(Keis Routine Jazz Party Mix)-Kei Kobayashi
10. Never Can Say Goodbye (OSAWA Remix)- Shinichi Osawa

Vol.02:
1. The Love You Save (Asakusa S C 01 Mix) - Sunsgat Experience
2. ABC (readymate Super 524 Mix) - Konishi Tasuharu
3. Dancing Machine (Topless In Action Remixxx) - Topless
4. Its Great To Be Here (Jungle Brothers Remix)-Jungle Brothers
5. Were Almost There (DJ Spinna Remix) - DJ Spinna
6. Aint No Sunshine (SSY Remix) - SSY
7. Good Thing Goin - DJ Bobo James
8. ABC (Justa Roots Rock Mix) - Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra
9. Ben (HF Remix Number 2) - Hiroshi Fujiwara And K U D O
10. Get It Together (4Hero Remix) - 4Hero
11. Can I See You In The Morning - Electric Sharp

Download Part 1
Download Part 2

RIP Michael Jackson !! Thanks for all the wonderful music you leave behind !

4 comments:

chillone said...

R.I.P

Anonymous said...

Man, this is so sad... R.I.P.
Very good remixes... thank you...

port87 said...

Mr jackson you were surely be missed.

Anamous said...

RIP MJ.. your music will follow Humans to Mars