Thursday, June 4, 2009

PROGRESS + NUDE + / Remix Artwork mix -2009-


Genre: Mix-CD
Preview
Buy


Tracks:

01: Layton Dance Intro - PROGRESS + NUDE +
02: Rewind (P+N+Remix) - Nas
03: What I'm After (P+N+Remix) - Lords of the Underground
04: Lean Back (P+N+Remix) - Fat Joe feat. Lil Jon, Eminem, Mase
05: Smoke in the Air (P+N+Remix) - CL Smooth
06: X Gon Give It To Ya (P+N+Remix) - DMX
07: Crush On You (P+N+Remix) - Lil' Kim feat. Notorious B.I.G.
08: You (P+N+Remix) - Lloyd feat. Lil Wayne
09: Stillmatic (P+N+Remix) - Nas
10: Don't Say Nuthin (P+N+Remix) - The Roots
11: Purple (P+N+Remix) - Nas
12: The Hood (P+N+Remix) - Raekwon feat. Tiffany Villarreal
13: Saturday Night (P+N+Remix) - Ozomatli
14: Luchini aka This Is It (P+N+Secret+Remix) - Camp Lo
15: Sky's The Limit (P+N+Secret+Remix) - The Notorious B.I.G. feat. 112
16: Every Ghetto (P+N+Remix) - Nas feat. Blitz
17: Climax (P+N+Remix) - Pete Rock & CL Smooth
18: Sugar Daddy (P+N+Remix) - Cuban Link feat. Mya
19: Shook Ones Part.II (P+N+Remix) - Mobb Deep
20: Keep It Alive! (P+N+Remix) - Kero One
21: 6th Sence (P+N+Remix) - Common
22: Smokin' (P+N+Remix) - Nas
23: Fakin' Jax (P+N+Remix) - I.N.I.
24: It's Mine (P+N+Remix) - Mobb Deep feat. Nas
25: Life's A Bitch (P+N+Remix) - Nas (Bjork)
26: Fast Life (P+N+Remix) - Kool G Rap feat. Nas
27: Craziest (P+N+Remix) - Naughty By Nature
28: D.T.F.N. (P+N+Secret+Remix) - Cise Star & CYNE
29: Don't Even Try It (P+N+Remix) - Funky DL 
30: Krunk Krunk (P+N+Remix) - Aksent
31: Baby Mother (P+N+Remix) - Camp Lo
32: Play On (P+N+Secret+Remix) - Pep Love
33: Encore (P+N+Remix) - Jay-Z


Download

2 comments:

Aux Port Modulators said...

Tenki! You are my master, and i bow to your greatness!

Anonymous said...

this mix is great! love it