Monday, June 22, 2009

Speech Defect - Happy Hunting (2009)



Genre: Hip Hop
Release: 2009
Preview

01. Intro
02. Bad vs. Evil
03. Alligator Suedo
04. What U Got
05. Ice Cream Truck
06. Happy Hunting
07. Fast & Wobbly
08. Time’s Up (skit)
09. No Bass! No Way!
10. Away With Words
11. I Want Horror!
12. Intro Move Ta Dis
13. Move Ta Dis
14. Ghostin'
15. Rubberband
16. Boom Stuff (skit)
17. No Bears In Heaven (Happy Hunting Remix)

Download
BUY
Thanks to Zakuu

I was highlty anticipating this one. New album by Speech Defect (ft. The Pharcyde, Kissey Asplund, DJ Ego & more) - enjoy!
This one's more electro-ish, so you'll hate it or you'll love it. Make up your own mind, but I love it :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

About time!
:P

Anonymous said...

LOL.....I remember you guys were askin for this album a few months back. Glad, you guys got your hands on it!