
Download / Preview
Sneak peek from the upcoming 12" by the amazing producer Arts The Beatdoctor. I will post his 12" as soon as it's available (8th July).
Also check out his album:
Arts The Beatdoctor - Transitions (2007)
Or support the artist and buy his music here
Don't be impatient; more updates are coming tonight. Going to my own apartment again, so that means I have all my back-ups, cd's and music again, so prepare for a tsunami of dope music! Please be patient, I promise I will update when I'm @ my apartment :)
Don't be impatient; more updates are coming tonight. Going to my own apartment again, so that means I have all my back-ups, cd's and music again, so prepare for a tsunami of dope music! Please be patient, I promise I will update when I'm @ my apartment :)



No comments:
Post a Comment