
Genre: Hip Hop / Funk / Jazz
Release: 2007
Preview
01. Say You Belong To Me
02. Man On Top
03. Abc (Listen Up)
04. Afrodisiac
05. I Don't Care
06. Vip (Can You Hear Me Now?)
07. Truth & Lies
08. Intoxicated
09. Day That I Died,The
10. How 'bout It Baby
11. If You Don't Know
12. I'll Be Right Back
13. Money On My Mind
Link removed because of a request from Geoff Wilkinson of Us3. Support the artists; buy the album!
Great album by Us3. They mix up funk/jazz with hip hop and some soul. The preview's an instrumental, but the album also has some vocals on it.



1 comment:
hi this is sybylys from silentsprings blogspot. love what you're doing as usual... if you like my music,
http://silentsprings.blogspot.com/2008/05/announcement-silentsprings-is-now-site.html
, it would great if you could post the download links on your blog
Post a Comment