... the results from the poll!
----
Rapidshare: 28 Votes, 43%
Other hosts: 29 Votes, 45 %
I don't care, I'll download the music anyway: 7 Votes, 10 %
----
----
Rapidshare: 28 Votes, 43%
Other hosts: 29 Votes, 45 %
I don't care, I'll download the music anyway: 7 Votes, 10 %
----
It's a close call, but more people voted for another host. I was planning to do that anyway, so that's what will happen!
Oh, and props to the 7 people who are willing to download from every host as long as the music's dope!! :)
BUT, to keep everyone happy, I will use Shareonall as host. This way people can download off Rapidshare, Zshare, Mediafire and Megaupload, so everybody will be happy!!
Still got advice, concerns or questions about my choice on the host(s)?Send me a mail or leave a comment.
Stay Thirsty,
Heaps



2 comments:
if you plan on using shareonall you should make sure to to get each link it ups to cuz they are hawks on deletion, (sometimes even overnight for me). MU & Z & RS are the best for longevity.
p.s. luv da blog!
Thanks for the info man! I will think about that!
Appreciate it,
Heaps.
Post a Comment