Thursday, June 19, 2008

Don't Sleep On... # 2: Sound Providers - Looking Backwards: 2001-1998 (2006)

Because I post quite a lot, some great albums got overflooded with other albums. In "Don't Sleep On..." I digg up an album that you really should check out. This time it's an album by The Sound Providers. A great group with great (jazzy) productions. I listen to this daily, you should do the same; it's great!!
If you want more SP-albums, just search, there are some more SP-affiliated albums on Musical Schizophrenia.



Genre: Hip Hop / Jazz
Release: 2006
Preview (With The Procussions)

1. Intro
2. Dope Transmission
3. Field
4. J Rocc Radio Promo
5. Get Down
6. No Time
7. Choc Promo
8. Breath Testing
9. Difference
10. Yes Yall
11. That's It
12. Who Am I
13. 7l Promo
14. Fresh Rhymes
15. DL Promo
16. Who Am I [Remix]

Download

Also check out:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really enjoyed this. thank you