Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Son Of Ran - Rumours (2006)



Genre: Hip Hop
Release: 2006
Preview (Prod. Freddie Joachim)

01 Rumors
02 When i first
03 Insomniac
04 Blue Dots
05 Choose The Planet
06 Trolley Spotting
07 Gone Sane
08 Game Face
09 For Survival
10 Undecided (Outro)

Download (Mediafire)

I already posted one of his albums here, but Newton Pham was kind enough to inform me about more releases (thanks again). This is one of them, listening to it now and it's great!! Definitely a must-have! I will post more by him later on!

Good News: Today I found out his new album will drop this year on July 8th, stay tuned for that one!
Bad News: This album is tagged wrong. If you really want a version that's tagged right, just hit me up and I'll do it for you!

1 comment:

P.E.A.C.E. said...

ya man ive tried to narrow it down, but i cant figure out all the tracks...i cant figure out tracks 6-8 and track 10...could ya help...