
Genre: Hip Hop / Jazz / Soul
Release: 2008
Preview
1 Kissed In Shadow (3:28)
3 Innocent At Once
4 Soundgirl Personal
5 W.Y.P.A.U.
6 Rose Antennae
7 Party Foul
8 Long Now
9 Lighthouse Sleeper
10 Repaint Tomorrow
11 Imagine Seven
12 Muses
13 Leyes
14 Hero Style
15 Tranquilizer
16 Berlin Grey
17 Sunrain
18 Aesthetica
19 Do It Like My Robots
BUY
Download-link removed because of a request of Fat Jon. Buy his album!!
No, this isn't a collab by Lil' Jon and Fat Joe (bad joke, I know), this is jazzy hip hop! I have to admit I slept on Fat Jon.
I know his name and heard some stuff, but now I finally have the chance to check out more than some random songs and it's great!



2 comments:
fat jon is seriously underrated. this album doesnt dissapoint at all, as usual good production work with typical fat jon style. i find that's one good thing about jon's ish, he is still doing the same thing he has since Humanoid Erotica and it works. he hasent gone all weird spacy beats yet. plus his 3582 stuff with j rawls is unreal.
anyways thanks for this, solid instrumental album.
fat jon is also part of the great five deez... also very nice is his work together with styrofoam. check it out.
Post a Comment