We never expected to reach this number this fast. We started this blog just to share music we love, but personally I never expected that there would be so much people who share a similiar musical taste; great to see there are A LOT of people who like Hip Hop, Jazz, Funk, Soul and everything in between!
I want to thank everyone big time for visitting our blog, for showing your love, for contributing and sharing music and basically for joining this 'movement'. Thanks!!!!
Trust us, we won't stop and we will keep offering you good music you should have heard!
To celebrate this, we will release a new volume of 'Musical Schizophrenia - The Best So Far...' soon!
Thanks everyone,
The MS-Crew
Ps) And here's something I want to announce. Issue Two of The Find Magazine will drop very soon (December 1st!) and we will spread it with free downloads like always, but for those who don't like downloading the PDF, we will give you this alternative:
Issue One Proofread
Note: You can click the little mag to make it bigger!




4 comments:
It's great that you ave reached 500,000 unique visits... so don't you think it's about time to stop reposting (stealing) links from hiphopbootleggers aka freestyle madness!
At least re-up them with your own rapidshare or zshare, links!
everybody steals from everybody on the blogsphere...what's the difference? Anonymous (dickless coward?) does have a point though, at least give credit to wherever you got it from.
That being said, the new flash format looks very very sick!! Please hit me up with the flash tutorial for that.
You are right, but (most of the time) I do mention HHB when I 'steal' a link from HHB.
And it's not like that I steal everything I found on their blog, only some jazzy stuff I like which doesn't happen too often!
@ Swann: It's pretty easy; just create a magazine/file and create a PDF of it and then upload it on www.issuu.com and that's it ;)
- HP
Congratulations!
i regularly visit your blog and it's good to hear that you've reached 500,000 visits so far!
thanx for the introduction to a good music and plz keep it up ;-) thank you
Post a Comment