Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Count Bass D - L7 (2008)




















Genre : Hip Hop
Release : 2008

1. Make It Flow (Featuring Ache)
2. Gio Any (I Cold Just Came In)
3. Back Pay (Parts 1 & 2)
4. Can We Hang Out Tonight
5. Neon Soul
6. I Need Your Love
7. I Love You
8. You Got It
9. Personal Things
10. What I Do
11. Y.B.A. Square
12. (Don't) Run Out On Me

Link removed due to complaints
Buy

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks. respect

Anonymous said...

Please remove and show the Count some respect. I have sent him the link to this blog.

Anonymous said...

faggot^

Anonymous said...

if anybody here has ever listened to the count then you should know...no haters

Anonymous said...

Faggot Narc ruined this great link.

bood said...

L7 s music sounds pretty good, however, i would never have found it unless i came across this "pirated" link. All these fag ass artists and especially people like you, their even gayer little cronies, need to shut the fuck up and recognize that your music wouldnt reach 1/10 the people it does, without pirated links. Upon "pirating" the music, we then, go to shows, buy merchandise, and the best of all is promote the artist by word of mouth. So, to whoever said to remove the link and that you forwarded the blog to him, find something better to do with your time, cause now, I will not have any L7 to listen too, so I wont see his shows or tell friends about him... good work...douchebag

pooty said...

Cunt Bass Ds music sounds pretty good, however, i would never have found it unless i came across this "pirated" link. All these fag ass artists and especially people like you, their even gayer little cronies, need to shut the fuck up and recognize that your music wouldnt reach 1/10 the people it does, without pirated links. Upon "pirating" the music, we then, go to shows, buy merchandise, and the best of all is promote the artist by word of mouth. So, to whoever said to remove the link and that you forwarded the blog to him, find something better to do with your time, cause now, I will not have any Count Bass D to listen too, so I wont see his shows or tell friends about him... good work...douchebag

anons daddy said...

o, and anon. i sent this link to ur mom