
Genre: Jazz / Soul
Release: 2007
Preview
1. Twice
2. Turn Left
3. No Love
4. Recommendation
5. Constant Surprises
6. Forever
7. After The Rain
8. Place To Belong
9. Stormy Weather
10. Test
11. Wink
12. Scribbled Paper
Download
Alternative Link
Buy
Damn, I love it when I found a new 'diamond'. This is an amazing album and highly recommended when you like Jazz/Soul.
No Hip Hop this time, but definitely a must-have!



6 comments:
If you liked Little Dragon (which I agree is great) I also recommend:
Janelle Monae & J*DaVeY, the genre is soultronica.
you can check this page out for more artists
http://ibootleggedyourmum.wordpress.com/category/janelle-monae/
Cheeers!
This is a great album!!!!!!
I really liked this album when i first heard it ;)
-dwii
you are SO LATE with this one . better late than never though :) this album is ABSOFREKINGLUTELY AMAZING !! i CANNOT wait for Berlinmaster next year
You'd be doing yourself a disservice if you decided to pass up on this album. This is one of the few groups I can listen to from begging to end without any hitches.
http://rapidshare.com/files/56950550/L_Dra.zip
Post a Comment