
Genre: Japan / Downtempo
Release: 2007
Preview
01.Beautiful One
02.Morning Light
03.East Wind
04.African Textiles
05.Listen to My Heartbeat
06.Love is . . .
07.Before the Rain
08.Country(Denen is Eden)
09.Umi-Uta (Sea Song)
10.Sunday Sun
11.City Snow
Download 1
Download 2
Pass: al-xBuy
Again, thanks to IndAvidual!
Note: Single-link file and unfortunately I can't offer you a seperate-track file..
Release: 2007
Preview
01.Beautiful One
02.Morning Light
03.East Wind
04.African Textiles
05.Listen to My Heartbeat
06.Love is . . .
07.Before the Rain
08.Country(Denen is Eden)
09.Umi-Uta (Sea Song)
10.Sunday Sun
11.City Snow
Download 1
Download 2
Pass: al-xBuy
Again, thanks to IndAvidual!
Note: Single-link file and unfortunately I can't offer you a seperate-track file..



4 comments:
any chance i could get this album with a different album link, any albums that have passwords I cant get to work?
you gotta use win-rar to extract them with a password.
password pls.
@ Wexz: You can find the password beneath the download-links, in the small font ;)
Post a Comment