
Genre: Hip Hop
Release: 2008
Preview
01. Intro
02. Guess Who’s Back (ft. Naledge)
03. I Want H.E.R. (She’s So Heavy) (ft. Brittany Bosco)
04. At What Price (ft. Maria)
05. Jet Set
06. The Groove
07. Not The One (ft. Kid Syc)
08. Misery (ft. Collette)
09. Intermission (interlude)
10. Wanderland
11. Where You Goin’ (ft. Maria)
12. Never Change (ft. Kid Syc & Branden M. Collins)
13. I Don’t Know (ft. Von Pea & Stephanie Mae)
14. Yoko Ono (ft. Che Grand)
15. Do You
16. After The Love Has Gone
17. Keep Dreamin’
Download
BUY
I like this a lot. Maybe it's because he shares the same name as I do, maybe it's the jazzy vibe or maybe it's the fact that he based it on Common's I Used To Love H.E.R. and The Beatles..
The only thing I can say: I also love her.



9 comments:
Amazing. I love you for posting this swagsta.
Verrryyyyverrrryy good album !!!! Thank's
the link is dead. re-up this please?
hmm link is broken, i would really like to hear this!
Re-Up pls =(
re-up please
Broken link.. rapidshare won't host it or something =/
Holy shit, this album is the best! I thought Q-Tip's was going to be the best of the year, until I heard this album. Thank you
http://www.badongo.com/file/12408943
Post a Comment