Monday, December 8, 2008

Kenmochi Hidefumi - Falliccia (2008)


Genre : Instrumental \ Jazz \ House \ Downtempo

Release : 2008

Country : Japan

01. Falliccia
02. Rain Reverb
03. Canopus
04. Bush of Ghosts
05. Ray
06. Emperor
07. Sub-Zero
08. Spirit Lamp
09. Surging Pathos
10. Snowflake
11. Ashra

Download

Extra : Tiger Lily album ---> Download
Extra : Catoblepas Album --> Download (thx to Beat Doctor !!)

New release from Hydeout Productions (nujabes). Nice melodic chill out music with sometimes a soft beat. I really like this album and i hope you guys enjoy it as much as i do.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

great music
thanx for the recommendation

kit said...

You are my saviour, I've been looking for this for at least three weeks. Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

First song on the album is amazing!
I'm excited to hear the rest!
Thank you

Anonymous said...

THIS IS AWSOME!!!! it deserves best instrumental album of 08.

Anonymous said...

This is the sickest album of the year by far.

Anonymous said...

It's great. Anybody have "Kenmochi Hidefumi - Catoblepas" I'm searching it for a long time

shiinto said...

Oh dear!! I confused Kenmochi with Ino Hidefumi (who does also realy great music!)
This album is so amazing! An other Nujabes,just more dynamic!

I love this, put into best of 08!

Travis said...

Thanks for the upload. Can you re-encode the track Rain Reverb. That's probably my favorite but it's got some bubbles and skips towards the end. Anyone got a clean copy?

Anonymous said...

thanks for the up. lovin this.