Monday, March 30, 2009

Kero One - Early Believers (2009)



Genre: Hip Hop / Jazz / Soul
Release: 2009
Preview

1. Welcome To The Bay
2. When the Sunshine Comes (feat. Ben Westbeech)
3. Keep Pushin'
4. Let's Just Be Friends (feat. Tuomo)
5. Bossa Soundcheck
6. Love and Happiness (feat. Tuomo)
7. Stay on the Grind (feat. Ohmega Watts)
8. A Song for Sabrina
9. This Life Ain't Mine
10. I Never Thought That We
11. Goodbye Forever (feat. Ben Westbeech)
12. On and On

BUY
That's right, no link to download this. Make sure you buy this album as soon as its out. Support Kero One!

Stay tuned for Issue Three of The Find with a review of 'Early Believers' and an interview with Kero One.

6 comments:

Jordan Hung said...

Everybody go support this on April 7th and download the new issue of The Find when it drops!!!

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJwPmeQV534

shiinto said...

hmmm that's the kero one album everybody was waiting for... a little bit disappointed. Loved Windmills...

darri said...

I think this joint is funking crazy!! It sounds so soulful and organic. I almost had a heart attack though, when I heard the use of autotune on one of the tracks, Keep Pushin. Apart from that, the track is sick. Overall, a dope record. Obviously trying to get airplay on the radiowaves, but f*ck it, he deserves it.

ADB said...

I was thoroughly disappointed with this album. All aspects of Jazz were gone.

Way to fuck it up, Kero...

Unknown said...

I have to say, the album is really great, but Windmills of Soul is a little bit better.