Found them online, so I think 'exclusive' isn't the right word... Anyway, here are some tracks that you might not know yet!
---
De Staat - Wait For Evolution (Perquisite Remix)
De Staat is a Dutch Indie/Rock-band. Perquisite did a brand new remix for them. He also made remixes for Voicst (another Dutch band) and Kim Hoorweg. Check Itunes for those tracks!
Lightheaded - Bing Pong (Instrumental)
Track 6 that's missing in a lot of people's catalogue. Check their album Wrong Way - a lot of copies don't have this track on it. And be on the look for Lightheaded's new album, coming this year!
Giant Panda - Say That Then
Got this for a while, not sure where I got it from. Think of a single/12". In case you missed it: here you go!
Ugly Duckling - Four Tracks (Re-up!)
01. Ugly Duckling - Dumb It Down
02. Ugly Duckling - Daisy
03. Ugly Duckling - Einstein's Open Mic
04. Ugly Duckling - Einstein's Open Mic (Part 4)
Got these tracks from this blog, check it out. I just made this selection of four tracks which I didn't know yet. If you want more (instrumentals, singles, 12" and all that), then visit the blog. Thanks to this I learned Speech Defect did the same thing as their friends and collegues Yudee!
---
That's it for today people, I'm off to bed now.
I am facing A LOT of important deadlines for my study, so my apologies if I'm kinda slow/inactive the next few weeks.
MS Forum, new issue of The Find, The Find's website, several mixes.. All to come. But right now I have to set priorities and that's, obviously, my study.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
the Ugly Duckling file have 22 bytes ;-)
Dumb it down and Daisy are both on their 'Meat Shake' album.
Its probably their best album, well worth getting if u don't have it.
Heaps if you need any of the UD CDs I got them all, including a single or two. Thought I mentioned them to you ages ago, but yah MeatShake has the first 2 UD tracks. I dunno I think I like their newest CD is their best, they always seem to get better for me.
Post a Comment