dope songs!too bad its just 2
it's all good bro, they've got a whole album called "Forever Famicom" that drops June 1st!! (these are just two of the tracks that'll be on it)
Oh my goodness i can relate to dream master, I can't wait for more.
Feelin' the lyrics of dream master.
colder than polar bear toenails.
I can relate too because girls didn't love me and they never will.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
dope songs!
too bad its just 2
it's all good bro, they've got a whole album called "Forever Famicom" that drops June 1st!! (these are just two of the tracks that'll be on it)
Oh my goodness i can relate to dream master, I can't wait for more.
Feelin' the lyrics of dream master.
colder than polar bear toenails.
I can relate too because girls didn't love me and they never will.
Post a Comment