Some people are sleeping on skilled (jazzy) producers so I decided to make this, so people can get familiar with those great producers while listening to tracks of their favourite rapper(s).

I know, this is the worst cover ever, haha
Genre: Hip Hop / Jazz
Release: 2008
Preview
01. Common - The Light (Kero One Remixes)
02. De La Soul - Stakes Is High (Dela Remix)
03. Nas - I Can (DJ S.H.U. Remix)
04. The Beatnuts - Props Over Here (DJ Deckstream Remix)
05. Ghostface Killah - Game (ft. Shing02 & Napoleon)
06. Jeru The Damaja - 1,2,3,4 (Grooveman Spot Remix)
07. Mobb Deep - Quiet Storm (Freddie Joachim Remix)
08. Scarface & 2pac - Smile (Freddie Joachim Remix)
09. Jay-Z - Show Me What You Got (DJ Chops Remix)
10. Mos Def - Work It Out (Freddie Joachim Remix)
11. Stevie Wonder - Uptight (Freddie Joachim Remix)
12. Move.Meant - Rock Steady (Volta Masters Remix)
13. Talib Kweli - Get By (Freddie Joachim Remix)
14. O.C. - Born To Live (Lil Gav's Remix)
15. Kanye West, Nas & KRS-One - Classic (Louie Matinee Remix)
16. Lupe Fiasco - Can You Let Me Know (ft. Verbal)(DJ Deckstream Remix)
17. CL Smooth - I Can't Help It (Shin-Ski's Can't Stop Me Remix)
18. Common - The Light (Freddie Joachim Remix)
19. Common - Resurrection 03 (Grooveman Spot Remix)
20. INI - Fakin' Jax (DJ Deckstream Remix)
21. Common - I Used To Love H.E.R. (Freddie Joachim Remix)
Download (Rapidshare)
Download (Mediafire)
Something I made when I was bored. A collection of jazzy remixes of tracks by rappers who lots of people define as 'G.O.A.T' (yeah, that explains the title of this compilation ;) ).
Enjoy, feel free to spread this compilation and stay tuned for more compilations!



3 comments:
love the tracklist, but you can not MIX!!!!!
@Anonymous: I know, it's not mixed - just a compilation ;)
Some tracks are from a mix, so hence the poor transitions..
Preview link has been downed!
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by a third party.
Post a Comment