
Genre: Hip Hop
Release: 2010
Preview
1. Intro
2. Rose Garden
3. Keep Shining
4. Lucky 1’s
5. A Good Name
6. We Are The Ones (Reservoir Poetry)
7. Telephone
8. Call Waiting (Interlude)
9. Yaa I Get It
10. Listen
11. At The Same Time
12. We, Myself, and I
13. Outro
Download (256kbps)
I thought it was hard to top his sophomore album The Old Prince, but damn it's close (if not better, time will tell). Get to know more about Shad on The Find Mag.



8 comments:
Been waiting for this one for a while. Looking forward to it. Yaa I Like It is a tune.
thanks!
Shad is one underrated cat.
More people need to know about him
How does it come it´s already on the net?
Just wanted to buy the lp on amazon.co.uk but didn´t find it. And on Shad´s facebook page he says it will be out in one or two weeks...
@DeLaGhetto: It was up for stream in its entirely, so I guess someone found a way to rip it in 256kbps... Or someone leaked the press copy, not sure.
But it's real and it's amazing :) Support it if you get a chance!!
insanely dope.
This is one real album..best track is rose garden
I think this album is so much better than Old Prince. So fuckin good, thanks!
Post a Comment