
(Artwork by Shepard Fairey)
Genre: Hip Hop / Indie
Release: 2010
Preview
02. Three Sheets To The Wind
03. I Was Zero
04. Slow Man
05. Diamonds And Pearls
06. Polerzeitgeist
07. The Baby Stays
08. 16 Years
09. Worry Not
10. London Bridge
11. Love The Lie
12. The Best Of Times
Download (320kbps)
BUY
The known quote by Sage on The Cure ("Life is just a lie with an 'f' in it") were apperantely inspiring for Sage's new album. So far it sounds really good!



1 comment:
"Life is just a lie with an 'f' in it" Wow really?? I'm so emo Sage Francis actually makes sense. Sheeeeeeit, I'm reclusive and clinically depressed and that doesn't make any dog on shit sense.
But I bet this guy gets tons of that poonanny with that attitude. Lol!!! Slug gets myspace whores and Sage get's chicks with low self esteem (aka myspace whores) I bet they play a game of poker for their daily vagi-vitamins, nahwatimsayingdawgs??
amirightdawgs?? amirightdawgs?? vagi-vitamins get it?? the dirty hole, the pink sink, the taco with extra lettuce, he's fucking an inverted penis hahaha yaddaaameaan??
Post a Comment