Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Arrested Development - Since The Last Time (2006)



Genre: Hip Hop / Soul / Funk / Jazz / Rock
Release: 2006
Preview (Must-Hear!)

1. Since the Last Time
2. Miracles
3. Heaven
4. Sao Paulo
5. Sunshine
6. Strand
7. It's Time
8. Inner City
9. I Know I'm Bad
10. I Got the Feeling
11. Down and Dirty
12. Renee
13. Caught Me
14. Nobody Believes Me (Bonus Track)

Download

New album from the legendary AD, recorded after being away for almost 10 years. You might know them from the classics Mr. Wendal and/or Everyday People.

This group is amazing, soulful/jazzy/funky/rockin' hip hop, don't know how to describe it, their style is unique!
Saw them live one day, one of the best shows I ever been to! Check this album out, it's great! I will post more albums (+exlcusive Speech solo-albums) later on.


If you like this, also check out:
Arrested Development - The AD Mixtape (Unreleased / Rare Tracks & Collabo's)(2008)
Arrested Development - The AD Mixtape
Speech Solo-releases:
Speech - Speech
Speech - Spiritual People
Speech - The Vagabond
Speech - Hoopla (Coming Up)

No comments: