
02. Never Know
03. Banana Pancakes
04. Good People
05. No Other Way
06. Sitting, Waiting, Wishing
07. Staple It Together
08. Situations
09. Crying Shame
10. If I Could
11. Breakdown
12. Belle
13. Do You Remember
14. Constellations
Download (Mediafire)
Musical Schizophrenia means that you should have a schizophrenic taste in music. Why? Because there's more great stuff than just Hip Hop. Lots of people stick to one genre and that's a shame. I try to introduce you to some more great music like jazz, funk, indie, rock, soul and whatnot.
This is a great album. I'm a big fan of JJ, great summer-ish/mellow music. Just go outside, grab a beer, press play and chill!
Download (Mediafire)
Musical Schizophrenia means that you should have a schizophrenic taste in music. Why? Because there's more great stuff than just Hip Hop. Lots of people stick to one genre and that's a shame. I try to introduce you to some more great music like jazz, funk, indie, rock, soul and whatnot.
This is a great album. I'm a big fan of JJ, great summer-ish/mellow music. Just go outside, grab a beer, press play and chill!



2 comments:
Dap to Handsome Boy Modeling School for sampling "Breakdown" on their last record!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgWg9krQabs
True, sick track! Nice sampling!
Props to Jack Johnson for "sampling" De La Soul:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6mdmrvomd3I
(Ignore the video, it's about the music)
Post a Comment