Sunday, November 9, 2008

Ask Pete Philly & Perquisite



Tonight I have an interview with Pete Philly & Perquisite, two of my favourite artists. I'm anticipating this interview for quite a while and now it's finally going down!

It's not that I can't think of questions myself, but I want to give you the opportunity to get involved in this. So, if you have a good question you'd like to ask Pete and Perq; drop a comment beneath this post and I might ask them your question!


And if you don't know these guys, shame on you and get familiar ;)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow,lucky you ! Je kan ze vragen of ze niet van plan zijn een live album uit te brengen. Die 4 live tracks op de mystery repeats single zijn de bomb !

Grtz Kaya King

Heaps said...

Thanks! Goeie vraag die nog niet bij me op is gekomen; ga ik zeker vragen ;)

Anonymous said...

U blog is echt super goed ! Als je ooit nog opzoek bent naar een medewerker laat mij iets weten. Ik denk dat we qua muziek op dezelfde golflengte zitten. http://originalkayaking.blogspot.com/ is mijn oude blog. Spijtig genoeg is hij dood en heb geen tijd om alleen een nieuwe blog uit de grond te stampen.

Grtz

Heaps said...

Bedankt man, ik zal het onthouden en ik laat het je weten als we een nieuwe schrijver zoeken ;)

Anonymous said...

Qs for PP&P:
* Who's the best Dutch skater ever?
* Will you guys ever do a collabo with Le Le?

ASTRO [ Jazziel ] said...

what?

Anonymous said...

say hello to them from solothurn kofmehl switzerland frome me...
seen them live there, was incredible!

cheers

Anonymous said...

say hello to them from solothurn kofmehl switzerland frome me...
seen them live there, was incredible!

cheers

Anonymous said...

You probably have thought of this question but...

"How did you two meet?"
or..

WHEN ARE YOU RELEASING A NEW ALBUM!?
haha, cant wait for this issue of the find to be released

Anonymous said...

Wacht, heaps = Nederlander?
Had ik nou nooit achter m gezocht :+

Anonymous said...

hey guys,

can you ask them if they'll ever tour the US?

Anonymous said...

CAN YOU PLEASE UPLOAD "IN YA MELLOW TONE", "AWON BEAUTIFUL LOSER", AND "THE ANTIDOTES LA LIGHTS" I PROMISE YOU'LL LOVE THEM YOURSELF