
Genre: Hip Hop / Jazz / Downtempo
Release: 1998
Preview
1 Intro… Life
2 夜間逃走
3 Niji’s Hierograffiti
4 In Jazz
5 明暗
6 Drops & Vibes
7 The State Of The Night
8 Vanishing Point (Instrumental)
9 異床同夢
10 Astral Jam
11 White Out (Don’t Sleep)
12 Crossing
Download
Buy
Found this on HHB (props!) and it's pretty dope. Laidback/downtempo instrumentals!
Mediafire; for your pleasure.



2 comments:
Hey Heaps, not sure if y'all got my e-mail but I wanted to point you to a great free EP from Seattle MC Grynch. Soulful/jazzy beats and some heartfelt rhymes. Please give him some shine. Keep up the good work!
Also, two things - does Find Magazine want a real website beyond its Myspace? I could design a snazzy Wordpress site for y'all for little to no cost.
I did a 45-minute interview with Blue Scholars last spring and so far it's only been aired on the local college radio. I've got it all transcribed - maybe the Find would like to publish parts of it? Let me know - ansel [at] mail [dot] utexas [dot] edu.
thanks for this, never heard of these guys and was suprised on the listen. real good chill beats, if you like mushroom jazz, dj cam style stuff you'll like this.
peace!
Post a Comment