Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ras G - Beats Of Mind (2008)



Genre: Hip Hop / Instrumental
Release: 2008
Preview


1 Birth Of The Beat 1:51
2 I Luv It... 2:48
3 Random Selection 2:12
4 Crate Creator Dub 0:52
5 Ras G's Theme 2:52
6 Tha Free Up (Party People) 3:44
7 One Fine Morning 1:46
8 Gravity 4:59
9 Sketchbook 2:53
10 Tha Message 3:01
11 Jus Feel 2:57
12 Power Of Thought 2:23
13 Fa Sho 1:49
14 Dwight's Joint 2:56
15 Juju 2:46
16 Yea... 3:58
17 Overcast 78 Beat 1:39
18 Overcast 78 Beat (Two) 1:25
19 Beats Of Mind 1:47
20 J.....B...... 1:08
21 Bell Beez 2:14
22 Sunrise 2:01

Download
Buy

Many thanks to ...ay... for hitting me up with a source where I found this album.
Great instrumental stuff, check it out!



December 1st.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay this whole album is incredible, shows what ras g can do, and the kind of diversity he can put out - but still nail it. dude is straight killin it right now and this album proves that further. would love to hear someone spitting over some of these.

Anonymous said...

smooth.. keep up the work..

Anonymous said...

Big ups on this! I hadn't heard of Ras G before, but I will definitely be on the lookout from now on after this. Thanks for sharing!