
Genre: Hip Hop / Jazz / Soul
Release: 2008
Preview
01. O.C - Born To Live (Tuff Love Remix)
02. Gagle - Instrumental
03. E.G.G. Man - Realistic Love
04. Kero One - Keep It Alive (Jazzy Remix)
05. Hocus Pocus - Malade
06. Common - The Light (Kero One Remix)
07. John Forty - Summer
08. Gagle - Kaketa Tsuki Wo Miteru
09. A Tribe Called Quest - Pad & Pen
10. Little Brother - The Way You Do
11. The Planets - Food For Thought
12. Presto - Relax Your Mind
13. The Good People - About You
14. Little Indian (feat. The Foreigner) - One Little Indian (Buckwild Remix)
15. Kid Sublime - The Harder I Rock
16. Brick City Kidz - What What
17. Melomaniac (feat. Melodiq) - Front To Back
18. Himuki (feat. Pismo) - Get Down
19. Raw Produce - Cycles Remix (Instrumental)
20. Bush Babees - Melting Plastic
21. Fresh Air - Dreamin' (Instrumental)
22. Dela (feat. Surreal & J Live) - The City
23. World Renown - How Nice I am (Instrumental)
24. Jazzy Jeff (feat. CL Smooth) - All I Know
25. Jazz Liberatorz - Fort Green Place
26. Precise Hero - Circa Runner
27. Shin-Ski (feat. Melodee of Melodia) - Peace of Mind
28. Abstract Art - The Anthem
29. The Perceptionists (feat. Phonte) - 5 O'Clock
30. Danny Drive Thru - Stan One
Download
Buy
Gemma requested this and I'm glad she did! A great collection of tracks; from Kero One to PreciseHero, from Hocus Pocus to Gagle, from ATCQ to Jazzy Jeff, from Shin-Ski to Himuki and the list of great artists goes on and on and on!
Check it out, a great collection!
Ad:
www.myspace.com/thefindmagazine



9 comments:
This is a great mix!! Thanks!
Do you have the Abstract Art album? The track on this mix is dope!
dope.
hella dope.
its so dope that i uploaded to my dropbox
http://dl-client.getdropbox.com/u/58948/DJ_A-Up-The_Wind_Down-Bootleg-2008-FTD.zip
there u go
This is the best mix I have heard in years! Loving every track especially the O.C remix.
awesome. love this kind of hip hop. one of the best mixes i have heard. thanx, and by the way thanx for a fantastic blog as well. have been around for a while without giving you any props. i have made some unique discoveries here.
paw, copenhagen
Great mix Thanks!
Big remember with World Renown!
Glad I got some positive responses about this mix. Hope everyone enjoyed listening to it as much as I did mixing it.
Watch out for Part 2 coming early 2009.
A-UP
www.myspace.com/djaup
Damn son! this is a nice mix...keep doing ya thang a-up.
Yeah man, props for this mix, it's heavy!!
Any more dj a-up mixes available for download?
Post a Comment