Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Album Top 10...

... according to Last FM. I hate to set up top 10's, because my favourite albums change a lot. But this is my artist Top 10 according to Last Fm, which I am a member of for almost a year now, so I guess this Top 10 is pretty reliable!

01. Ohmega Watts - The Find
02. Common Market - Common Market
03. Acts:29 - Under Exposed
04. Ill Again - Ill Again
05. Giant Panda - Fly School Reunion
06. EdiT - Crying Over Pros For No Reason
07. Room Eleven - Six White Russians And A Pink Pussycat
08. The Kooks - Inside In, Inside Out
09. Why? - Elephant Eyelash
10. Longevity Crew - Everything Builds

Source

Pretty solid list, if you ask me! Check those albums out, I really love this music!

3 comments:

port87 said...

when I click on the first link it highlights the first 4 links and sends me to the ill again album.

Optimus Prime said...

Giant Panda Fly School Reunion! cheaaaaaa!

Kurt said...

"The Find" is one of all-time favorite hip-hop albums. Never gets old. Flawless. A classic imho.