Saturday, September 13, 2008

edIT - Crying Over Pros For No Reason (2004)



Genre: Electro
Release: 2004
Preview

1.Ashtray (4:15)
2.Ants (4:03)
3.Laundry (5:45)
4.Situps Pullups (5:16)
5.Dex (4:28)
6.Twenty Minutes (4:42)
7.Screening Phone Calls (2:48)
8.Mop Head (3:23)
9.Ltlp (3:15)
10.Mildew (1:03)

Download

I noticed that I didn't post this amazing album yet, so here it is! No Hip Hop or jazzy stuff this time, but some electro. Don't know how to describe this album, but it has a great (kinda emotional) vibe and it's timeless for me, listened to it a lot but I can still listen to it without getting bored.

3 comments:

Jason @ PSB said...

Someone sent me a link to this about a year ago. Great album!

Anonymous said...

wow... just wow....this is the first of its kind that i heard of.

Anonymous said...

YEah edIT is the man! He's doing a remix for my e.p. Can't wait!