Friday, September 12, 2008

Hieroglyphics - Third Eye Vision





















Genre: Hip-Hop/Jazz
Release:1998
Preview

1 Intro
2 You Never Knew
3 All Things
4 Casual
5 Who
6 Dune Methane
7 Phesto D
8 At the Helm
9 Last One
10 Tajai
11 Oakland Blackouts
12 Mics of the Roundtable
13 See Delight
14 Pep Love
15 Off the Record
16 A-Plus
17 After Dark
18 Opio
19 No Nuts
20 Del
21 One Life, One Love
22 Miles to the Sun

Download

Buy

Del, Souls of Mischief, Pep Love, Casual, and producers such as Domino and A-Plus; this album is a classic. A lot of people are quick to call an album a classic, but to me this is one of those album where when I first I hear it I play it and only it for months, then I'll get into some new stuff but find myself going back and listening to a track or two of the album everyday just because. Definitely cop this, and go out and buy it.

No comments: