Arrr, it's too bad about this isn't in Germany ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzOzUHYwPmsI had to do it.
@ Soldatodianima: Haha, oh no you didn't!Where the f*ck you from? lol
You better make it to the show Heaps.
SO JEALOUS..I HOPE THIS MEANS IT COMES TO AUSTRALIA ONE DAY SOON, HOPEFULLY NOT WHILE IM IN USA THOUGH!!!!!!
@ heaps, unfortunately I'm not from Holland ;/ There's always next year!
oh ..I can'T belive it Rock the Bells in Prague. I just must go..I...I..must see The Pharcyde nothing else matters :)http://www.last.fm/event/770695
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Arrr, it's too bad about this isn't in Germany ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzOzUHYwPms
I had to do it.
@ Soldatodianima: Haha, oh no you didn't!
Where the f*ck you from? lol
You better make it to the show Heaps.
SO JEALOUS..I HOPE THIS MEANS IT COMES TO AUSTRALIA ONE DAY SOON, HOPEFULLY NOT WHILE IM IN USA THOUGH!!!!!!
@ heaps, unfortunately I'm not from Holland ;/ There's always next year!
oh ..I can'T belive it Rock the Bells in Prague. I just must go..I...I..must see The Pharcyde nothing else matters :)
http://www.last.fm/event/770695
Post a Comment