
Genre: Hip Hop / Trip Hop / Soul
Release: 2005
Preview
1. Behind The Curtain (Opening)
2. Que Sera
3. Ungodly Fruit
4. Between Fellows
5. Hypnosis Theme
6. Damn That Music Made My Day
7. Where My Heart's At
8. Birth Of A Struggle
9. Am I Free
10. Ringing Score
11. I Don't Know
12. Our Dance
13. Stay Tuned
14. Walk The Line
15. A Woman's Voice
16. Don't You Remember
17. How I Feel 18. Behind The Disguise (Closing)
Download
Buy
Oh no, almost a day without an update on Musical Schizophrenia! My bad guys, I am really busy and apparently all other writers also are. We all are real people with a life, we're no robots, hope you guys understand that! ;)
Here's a great album by Wax Tailor. I already posted Hope & Sorrow and here's his other release! Kinda Trip Hop-ish music with Soul-influences and some turntablism as well!
Spam:
www.myspace.com/thefindmagazine



2 comments:
Tight album. :]
Yes, wax tailor is a really good french artist. You can hear much more on Deezer.com
Post a Comment