Sunday, September 7, 2008

Collective Efforts - Collective Efforts (2005)



Genre: Hip Hop
Release: 2005 (Japan Only)
Preview

01. Another Soulful Song
02. Are You Ready
03. Doin' Alright
04. No Worries (ft. Gripplyaz)
05. Creatiuty
06. Yes Y'all
07. Long Long Time
08. Rhymes For Life
09. All Alone
10. Another Day To Shine
11. What It Is (ft. Gripplyaz)
12. Things In My Life
13. I Like
14. Another Soulful Song (Muneshine Remix)
15. Higher Me Rise

Download
Buy

The CE Crew is amazing, really dope music! I posted 'Medicine' before and now I found this great Japanese release (thanks to hard-musik)!

2 comments:

Whomp said...

Thanks for the post i love the CE crew! By the way anyone no where i can find there Trail Mix album...I can't find it nowhere on the net.

Anonymous said...

Same for me, I found it, but it is a bad copy (most of the songs skip!).
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y5NVT68V