Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Frequent Flyers - The Best Album (2007)



Genre: Hip Hop / Jazz
Release: 2007
Preview

1 My Underground Life feat. Pismo
2 Somehow feat. Pismo
3 It's Love feat. Noelle of the Rebirth
4 Now And Forever
5 All Night feat. the Procussions
6 One Life feat. Disco of Familiars Unseen
7 Raw Basement feat. Chops & Zion of Zion I
8 Reform feat. Othello of Lightheaded
9 Turn the Party Out feat. Braille & Ohmega Watts
10 Beautiful feat. Raashna Ahmad
11 Aquarius
12 Lyrical Surgery feat. Afu-ra
13 All Come Back feat. Deux Process
14 Galaxy feat. Asiah, Insight, Marbin & DJ Tommy
15 Spread Love feat. Rasco
16 Love
17 Forgive Me feat. Asiah
18 Spread Love (DJ GP Remix) feat. Rasco
19 118th Hustle (Live in Colorado Mix) feat. Dent & DJ Aki-bo
20 Forgive Me (J-Boogie Remix) feat. Asiah & Carlos Araiza

Download

I got this for quite a while, but I lost it because I switched to a new pc (although I am sure it's somewhere in my back-ups), so thanks to radio_wax for hooking me up with a link!

This is a great album with jazzy beats and guestspots from Pismo, Raashan Ahmed (CCR), Afu-Ra, The Procussions, Othello, Zion I & more!

edit: This is a collection of tracks made by DJ Tonk, thanks to Unknow for the info! I knew it has something to do with DJ Tonk, but after a few googles I found more about 'Frequent Flyers' than about DJ Tonk, so I made the wrong conclusion because of that. Anyway, thanks for the correction Unknow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frequent Flyers is a collection of tracks made by Dj Tonk. You should check him out hes from Japan.

here is one album "Love"
http://rapidshare.com/files/113884039/Love-2004.rar

let me know if you want more i think ive got more albums from Dj Tonk

Anonymous said...

aw man this album is ILL!