
Preview

Download
I know, lots of Jay-Z blends are played out as hell and others are badly mixed. Still, you have to trust me on this one. I know Beatwize and his music for quite a while now and this is another very good project. Some ups and downs, but I like it A LOT! Check it out and spread the word.
Words by Beatwize: don't forget to read the Readme-file!



7 comments:
ial try this out cause of you Heaps ^_^
PS: better not let me down
I co-sign this album right here all day everyday
I hope everyone likes it! Let me know what you guys think!!
If you guys like it, check out:
WWW.BEATWIZEMUSIC.TK
Thanks Heaps!!
P.S. the preview link is down :(
Better than that Nujabes mix you posted :)
this album is ultra-fresh.
does anyone know if theres a problem with this album because I have tried to download it from 5 sources but can only ope the 12st song every time,
Thanks
Seems to be working. I tested through zshare, and it downloaded perfectly. Maybe try again tomorrow? If it doesn't work again, gimmie an e-mail (beatwize@gmail.com) and I'll send it to you directly.
Post a Comment