Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mystic Brew - The Main Ingredients




















Genre: Electronic/ Funk / Soul / Hip-Hop / Reggae
Release: 1999
Preview: I Dont Feel Well (Mr Scruff Remix)

1. Funkneck - Ill Brothers
2. Heavy Loungin - Natural Resource
3. Short Affair - First Encounter
4. Silicone - Amalgamation of Soundz
5. Hit the disco - Martin Brew
6. The essence - The Aboriginals
7. Express Youself - Hopeton Lewis
8. Loop Dreams (Grand Central remix) - Aim
9. Shaft - Jamaicas Groove Band
10. Wicked Funk - Kwanza Posse
11. Mambo Chant - Jaziac Sunflowers
12. Sunshine of your Love - Spanky Wilson
13. I Dont Feel Well (Mr Scruff Remix) - James Bong

out of print

Download

This comp is on the
Fat City Record label, and all of their comps are highly recommended (also very hard to find). I bought this cd from an old online record store, called the Record Kingdom, I havent seen it anywhere else so enjoy this eclectic mix.

1 comment:

deemo said...

Thank you for this one, nice to share it with us.