
Genre: Hip Hop / Jazz
Release: 2008
Preview
01. Intro
02. On Our Way
03. Time Out
04. Real Smoov
05. She Said Don't Go
06. Cartunes
07. Fabric Of Our Lives
08. Rap Juggernauts
09. Virgin
Download
Another good find by Dmack09. Really smooth/mellow stuff.
She Said Don't Go beat jacked from Madlib/Nomak(?). I've heard it before, at least. Think it's also on Lib's Shades Of Blue.
edit: same for Fabric of Our Lives; sounds really familiar but can't remember where it's from. Do you know it? Let me know! Think most beats are re-uses..
And for those of you who also like Vampire Weekend as much as I do. Click!



5 comments:
Cartunes is a beat called "Massage Situation" off of Flying Lotus's Reset EP. I'm pretty sure fabric of our lives is a people under the stairs beat but i cant figure out which one.
Fabric of our lives is from People under the stairs. The breakdown, on the album OST. Classic song btw!
Cartunes is a beat called "Massage Situation" off of Flying Lotus's Reset EP. I'm pretty sure fabric of our lives is a people under the stairs beat but i cant figure out which one.
Im glad you like it
The "Cartunes" beat (from the preview) is "Massage Situation" from Flying Lotus.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NewrZ6ivFcY
Post a Comment