Sunday, May 24, 2009

Halftime : Mediafire???/Comments???















I am aware of the problem with mediafire and how it doesn't work in some parts of the world. I have checked all my link and they are all go, never been a problem when i tried, but have some comments that they were down?. I dont know why sometimes the links, go down or don't appear, but as for uploading files for free, mediafire is the best place i know to upload. No ads, pretty fast download speed and for me reliable. For those who want rapidshare, I'm not a fan, mainly because im not a member. RS has a 20 limit download for non-premium members. So for now ill stick with MF, and if someone wants to hook me up with a RS account ill switch it up. Hope you guys still dig the post of late, and make sure to join at the new forum, drop some request & ill try to fulfill them.

On another note, I know this isn't the forum, but lets get some more feedback, I have around 18,000 downloads total and like 0.01% of feedback. I spend lots of time posting these albums, and extra long compiling mixes and comps, and I know Heaps and the rest of the team spend their extra time here so too,
a simple thank you is sufficent, so lets use those comment boxes (and the c-box), MS fam. To those who do share their opinion, thank you.

11 comments:

DmackMasterice said...

Sharebee?

Anonymous said...

Thanks

Anonymous said...

no worries homie...i know i appreciate this, thanks to all of u for the posts

Anonymous said...

Mediafire & Megaupload are better then Rapidshare, there is no comparison. Remember, the majority of visitors to this site don't have a Rapidshare account, or any account for that matter, that being said don't change a thing.

Anonymous said...

no problem homie. will leave feedback. just a suggestion: other things that can encourage response from your fellow blog followers.

Anonymous said...

I have to admit Im among those that complained about Mediafire... but as far as I can download it one way or another I can't complain anymore.
I thought it doesnt make any difference for You which server You use but as it does - it's fair enough for me.
I really appreciate all Your work.

Trefarm said...

No probs with Mediafire here in the UK of GB... I guess I just don't like shouting my opinion into the ether, it's your taste thats important, not mine... but your right i should say thanks.... it's hard to find Old School/Lyrical Beats over here and you put out in spades for what it's worth I really appreciate it, Thanks.

Karim said...

I love your posts man. But maybe the lack of feedback is because the sheer volume of posts you put in in a small time. Maybe you should spread your posts more evenly, like two a day or something.
keep up the good work man!!

Anonymous said...

great selection. mediafire works just fine. keep up the great work!!

The Dynamic Hamza 21® said...

I can't really say if one site is better than the other. All the sites,megaupload,rapidshare,zshare,mediafire,etc has little annoyances.

However, I have a FREE rapidshare account and can and have over 20 downloads on files I post there. The download limit is for people with no account who post files anonymously . If you have account,free or otherwise, there's no limit.

Anonymous said...

mediafire ftw !!!!