
Genre: electronic / experimental
Release: 2003 ( re-issue -09 )
Info:
"Guillermo Scott Herren, better known as Prefuse73, has decided to let loose a tour cd that he was going to release from 2003. I'm on the anchor leg of the album right now and can safely say I HIGHLY recommend this to any fan of blunted instrumentals. Best way I can explain the music: An insomniacs security blanket...sleepy psychedelia.
Here is what 73 said about the freebie:
-'So, I was on tour during back in the day and put together a c.d. of 31 or so songs, mostly very textural or out takes from that era. I did O.G. artwork for each one with acetate, pencil and marker. This drove my entire touring party insane because I was working on them all day in the back of the tour bus. My friends were coming up with various ways to kill me. I could only make 5 a day, as the artwork was a bitch to do but I was thinking of way to release it but it seems as if that has been taken care of that for me...' "
Sleeping on Saturday and Sunday Afternoons31 untitled tracks
Download
props - TheUrbanKerouac



No comments:
Post a Comment