Sunday, May 17, 2009

Jay-Z & Nujabes - Japanese Gangster (2009)



Genre: Hip Hop / Jazz / Mash-up
Release: 2009
Preview

01.Pray (Nujabes Imaginary Folklore)
02.American Dreamin' (With Rainy Eyes)
03.Hello Brooklyn (Nujabes Final View)
04.No Hook (Nujabes Voice Of Autunm)
05.Roc Boys (Nujabes Reflection Eternal)
06.Sweet (Nujabes Beyond)
07.I Know (Nujabes After Hanabi)
08.Party Life (Summer Gypsy)
09.Ignorant Sh*t (Nujabes Luv Sic Pt. 2)
10.Say Hello (Land On The Light)
11.Success (Nujabes Flowes)
12.Fallin' (Horizon)
13.Blue Magic (Sea Of Clouds)
14.American Gangster (Tsurugi No Mai)

Download

New stuff by the one and only Nujabes.
Thanks to Sniper for this one.

edit: after some research/listens I found out this isn't made by Nujabes, but that it's fan made... That's the reason why this blends are kinda mediocre.

6 comments:

kefiafusu said...

when i saw nujabes, i thought this was gonna be fire. but when i heard, it was meh.

Anonymous said...

i dont wannah sound ungrateful but if this is a Real ALBUM and not a mix im really disappointed ive been waiting for like 2-3 years for something new and now im sad :+(

Vezz

Anonymous said...

this makes me want to cry.

Jay Leno said...

nujabes needs to put some more music out. jay doesn't justify his "already released" beats.

Sean Juan said...

I was kinda excited when I saw this. I've heard several of these AG remixes, but I thought this may be the best. How wrong I was. Why is it that some producers don't realize that their beats have to match the tempo of the vocals or it's gonna sound like shit? This is what this CD sounds like...shit.

Anonymous said...

This sounds horrible unfortunately. Jay's lyrics don't match with the beat, which is kinda the whole point. There are a lot of better American Gangster remixes. THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM.