Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Meanwhile in the lab...

Just a quick update from me. First of all, my apologies for my inactivity lately and the lack of updates. I am really busy these days with my internship, study, exams, work, The Find and what not. May come as a surprise to you, but I also have a social life, haha.

Just want to let everyone know that it's far from silent in 'the lab'. When I have some more spare time (which will be right after this hectic week), I have some more time to realise a few things. You can expect:

- The Find Magazine (official website)
- Musical Schizophrenia's 1 year anniversary
+ MS Forum
+ Perhaps an update of the blog's layout

- Musical Schizophrenia Summermix

And of course more issues of The Find in the near future (Jazz-special coming at you) and more great music at MS!

Oh and thanks to the whole MS Crew for posting GREAT music and for keeping this blog alive; you all are doing an excellent job!

Stay thirsty,

Heaps / Danny

Ps) Issue Three of The Find reached the number of 1.000+ downloads and 600+ online readers within two weeks. Thanks everyone!
TFM) Interested in becoming a writer for The Find's official website? Hit me up.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to it ! Gogogo.Keep on !

Dora.

Anonymous said...

keep up the great work! absolutely the best blog out there!!

Anonymous said...

You do a good job, appreciate your work an have deep respect of not lettin that blog go down, but give 110% percent.
wow, excellent.

Anonymous said...

I love this blog!

fudgepudge said...

freakin' great job on the blog~! one of my fav on hip hop..
btw what industry you workin in?

Heaps said...

@ Fudge: I'm a student in journalism, so that's what industry I'm in!

DmackMasterice said...

A FORUM?!?!

Anonymous said...

@ Heaps

im mos def interested
keep me informed about the find site